Business Analysis Central
Fundamentals of Business Analysis Course (classroom)
Specialized Business Analysis Training
A course to make you a professional Business Analyst.
Instructor led classroom training, case studies, and hands-on exercises.
3 days (9 am to 5 pm) - Sat/Sun
- Understanding the need for business analysis
- Understanding the business analyst job description, role, responsibilities, and skills expected from a Business Analyst
- Introduction to the fundamental concepts, and tasks in business analysis
- Learning the art of elicitation and basic elicitation techniques
- Understanding the tasks in requirements analysis
- Learning the most essential requirements analysis / engineering techniques such as
- Process Modelling
- Use Case Modelling
- State Transition Diagram
- Data Modelling
- Business Rules Analysis
- Nonfunctional Requirements (NFR) Analysis
22, 2nd Floor, Bismillah Building, Opp. Suvidha, Ranade Road, Opp. Dadar (W) Station,
Mumbai 400 028. India.
- Good communication skills (both spoken as well as written English)
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of industry experience
- Participants shall be provided printed workshop materials during the course.
- Participants shall be provided a Transcript on completion of the business analyst training. The Transcript shall outline the course content and experience that the participant has been through during the business analyst training.
Course Material & Transcript
- Group of 2: 10%
- Group of 3: 15%
- Group of 4 or more: 20%
- Confidently Handle BA Interviews
- Learn from an IIBA® Certified Professional
- Get into a High Profile Role